Quality assurance is divided into five section.
a) Section 1
How do I assure that the test shopper completed the test shopping and produced the required quality?
- Every test shopper knows that one error, shoddy work or fraud can lead to false shopping.
- Every test sheet contains a question regarding the name of the seller. Where the shopper does not give information about the name of the seller (no or illegible badge or calling card) we ask for the reason for the lack of name.
- We ask for the materials and brochures obtained during the test shopping.
b) Section 2
Internal inspection, filtering errors
- Incoming test sheet are read through by the project manager. The errors are thus filtered by a professional who gets a comprehensive impression about the test shopping given. There will be a personal or telephone interview in all suspicious cases. Suspicious cases are the extremely positive or negative opinions and the short and insufficient answers or explanations given to the questions. This does not mean that the test shoppers must force themselves to compose their opinion extensively. It means we do not accept extremely positive, negative or neutral opinions without reservation. The project manager checks the authenticity of these cases verbally only.
- After recording the test sheets we filter the illogical answers with software help. We ask for these controversial answers from the test shopper again.
c) Section 3
Repeating the test
- We repeat controversial tests at half price.
- We repeat every faulty test at our own expense
d) Section 4
Thanks to the above our company has been accepted by European association of the Mystery Shopping Providers Association (MSPA) which the international association of mystery-shopping providers. The members of the association mutually devote themselves to fulfil the ethical and professional requirements, which guarantees the quality service for the client.