What kind of information can we obtain?
Our Clients will get the following answers (feedback) and values during our surveys:
- ServiceScapeMirror – the kind of “material environment” of the service and the place of selling.
- ProcessMirror – the quality and operation of the selling/service system or process. The handling of complaints within this.
- Behaviour, attitude, professional competency, negotiating ability, reaction time of frontline, in other words: the ”personal element”.
- How the standard policies specified by their company are followed.
- ”How does the customer feel?” The impression of the customers.
- The position on the market compared to the competition in the given moment.
- What are the most important factors that basically affect the satisfaction of a potential customer regarding service and customer service – attitude, preferences, motivation.
- The expectations of potential or available customers regarding service.
- What the consumer says about the product or service – ”the words of the consumer”.